*WE SHOULD HAVE YOUR TABLE PATTERN ON FILE. THIS CAN BE FOUND UNDERNEATH OF THE TABLE TOP*
SCHEDULE AN IN HOME VISIT? WE HAVE LOCAL HOME REPRESENTATIVES THAT CAN COME TO THE HOME, MEASURE, MAKE A PATTERN, AND BRING SAMPLES. CALL NOW.
How to Measure Your Table
Measuring your dining table
Start by measuring the short side of the table first. This is the tables width
- Next, measure the long side of the table (without the leaves). This is the tables length
- If you have leaves measure those separately. You only need to measure the length. Enter the entire length including the leaves in the check out cart. We can cut the leaves seperatly for you at no additional cost. Make sure you indicate the number of leaves you have and the length of each one on the comments of your order.
- Make sure all measurements are of the top, flat surface. Do NOT include any bevels.
- If you have a table with 90° corners, these are the only measurements needed to start your order.
- If your table is a different shape, refer to the next section for further instructions
Tips on Measuring
- Do not include beveled or sloped edges.
- Measure width of your table at the center split
- Measure full length of table from end to end (without leaves) directly down center
- IMPORTANT: All measurements should be to the nearest 1/16 of an inch
- Never use measurements provided by manufacturer (they usually include molding or sloped edges).
- A pattern is not necessary for round, square, and most all rectangle tables. Patterns can be recommended in some cases to ensure accuracy. Contact one of our experts to confirm.